22seven now lets you add transactions to manual accounts, so you can easily keep track of things like cash in your wallet and loans to friends and family. You can even use 22seven without linking your accounts if you prefer to do things manually. This feature is currently available on Android. iOS and Web support coming in future!
Ready to get started? Here's how:
- Log in to 22seven.
- Go to Accounts.
- Tap on the blue '+' button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select 'Add a transaction.'
- Choose whether the transaction is an expense or income.
- Select 'Account.' If you've already created a manual account you want to add your transaction to, tap on the account name. Otherwise, tap 'Add manual account' at the bottom and follow the prompts to create a new manual account this transaction will live in.
- Tap on 'Amount' and enter the transaction value.
- (Optional) If your transaction was completed at a popular store/company (merchant), select 'Merchant' and pick a merchant from the list. You have the option of adding your own merchant if you prefer, or not selecting a merchant at all.
- The description field will automatically populate with the merchant name if you selected a merchant. If you didn't, tap on 'Description' and add a custom transaction name you'll use to identify this transaction in future.
- Select 'Date' to specify the transaction date.
- Choose a spending group and category for your transaction in the following two boxes.
- Add a note in the 'Notes' box if there's anything important about this transaction you want to remember in future.
- Tap on 'Add transaction' to save your new manual transaction.