- Financial Glossary
- How to invest through 22seven.
- What is a tax free investment?
- What happens when you switch between funds?
- How long should I leave the money I’ve invested through 22seven?
- If I withdraw money from a tax free investment, can I “replace” it?
- Which financial institutions can I link accounts from?
- How to rename accounts.
- How to link an account for the first time.
- How to link more accounts.
- Why are you asking for my login details? It seems very risky.
- How safe is it to give you my login credentials?
- How can I see my new transactions?
- How to use advanced filters when doing a transactions search.
- How to rename a transaction.
- How to export transactions.
- How to categorise transactions.
- How to split transactions.
- How to use advanced filters when doing a transactions search on iOS.
- How to see account balance trends on iOS.
- How to use advanced filters when doing a transactions search on Android.
- How to see account balance trends on Android.
- How to filter accounts in Accounts on iOS.
- How to set a budget on iOS.
- How to view visualisations
- How to see account balance trends.
- What’s the Spendometer, and how does it work?
- What is 22seven?
- What is Spending Plan?
- How do I make a suggestion?
- Do you store my bank login information on your servers?
- How is my information kept secure while travelling over the internet?
- Who has access to the servers and other technology that holds your information?
- Can 22seven employees view my bank account numbers or credit card numbers?
- How can I protect my 22seven account?
Need more help? Have other questions? Looking for love?
The Svens, our support team, are available from
8am to 8pm.
Contact them via: