Hi Test Pilots,
We’re keen to make manual accounts more powerful and interactive. Customers have requested this over the years in various forms, so we launched cryptocurrency accounts last year as a first stab. This was very well received, so we’re now moving on and looking at enhancing the experience of adding your vehicle to 22seven.
This new and improved process would allow you to:
- Link your car as an asset to 22seven and get its current market value. This value will automatically update each month, so you have an idea of what your car is worth and how it fits into your net value.
- Book an inspection to sell your vehicle through 22seven.
- Request a car insurance quote through 22seven.
- Get reminders about your vehicle license and driver’s license when they’re due to expire.
- We’re also looking at doing some cool stuff like reminding you to renegotiate your insurance premium with your insurance provider if we notice your car’s value dips by a certain percentage.
Linking your car this way is of course entirely optional and the current way of linking your vehicle to 22seven and manually updating its balance will still be available.
Here’s a link to a prototype we’d like you to look over. It’s clickable and allows you to go through the whole journey. As usual, this is still a work in progress and may be subject to small, or big changes when released: https://invis.io/3YRE8R49RHA
Please let us know your thoughts in this thread.