By default, when you sign up for 22seven, we turn on automatic account updates. This allows us to log into your linked accounts once a day during a specific 3-hour window to gather the latest balances and transactions from your accounts so they're already waiting for you when you open the app. So don't panic if you receive login notifications from your bank!
Here's how to enable/disable auto account updates or change your preferred time slot:
- Log in to 22seven and go to the Accounts page.
- Click on the 'Update Settings' button just below the net value section.
- Choose your preferred time slot under 'Daily' to enable auto account updates, or you can choose to have your accounts updated once a week instead. Select 'Disabled' to switch them off.
- Click on 'Confirm schedule' to save your changes.
- Log in to 22seven and go to the Accounts screen.
- Tap on options at the top right of the screen, then select 'Auto account updates'.
- Tap your preferred time slot to enable auto account updates, or tap 'Disabled' to switch them off.
- Tap 'Ok' to save your changes.
- Log in to 22seven.
- Tap on Profile at the top left of the screen, then select 'Accounts'.
- Tap on 'Automatic account updates'.
- Select the toggle next to 'Automatic updates switched off' to toggle updates on, or use the same toggle to switch them off.
- When switched on, you can change the time slot in which automatic updates run by selecting your preferred time, then tapping on the 'Update' button.