- Your online banking credentials – the login details for the accounts you’d like to link. These are the same details you use to log in to your bank's website - not their mobile app. Read about our strict security measures here.
- View-only credentials. If you have accounts with FNB, you can set up view-only versions of them (that let you look but not touch). View the guide here.
You can link accounts from most South African financial institutions and see all your money in one place. View a full list of available accounts here.
- Log in to 22seven and click on Accounts in the navigation bar on the left of the screen.
- Click the blue + button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select 'Link an account'.