permanent exceptions

Hi I share a bank account with friend. We use that account to administer a home that we each own in 50% shareholding.

Therefore all transactions relating to the home loan, the transactions and the net equity need to reflect only 50% in my name. How do I do that?



1 comment
  • Official comment

    Hi George

    Thanks for getting in touch. At the moment, we only collect details as its presented on your bank account. It might be a bit of homework but what you could do is split all your transactions on this Home Loan. If you split the transactions, split it in half and change one of the portions to transfer so it essentially hides the other half. That way you would see your 50%?

    Let me know if you need any further help.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.