For independent financial advisers, it would be awesome to be able to have a secondary login to their clients' 22seven portfolios so that they can track their financial progress. You could charge advisors a platform fee for access.
- Direct advisor contact through the app (shared interactive sessions for remote client assistance! Helps a lot when travelling)
- Charts, graphs, stats, alerts on client's performance
Features not limited to advisors but still would be cool:
- Goal creation (buy a new car, go on holiday). The adviser could guide the person on how to get to the goal the quickest by helping track their spending. ie pay off credit card debt first.
- Retirement planning and tracking (tracking an early retirement goal perhaps using the 4% rule? http://www.stealthywealth.co.za/2016/06/what-is-4-rule-for-retirement.html)
- Scenario planning going beyond next month's budget. What if I add a new car, my income increases etc. How long will it take to pay off debt using a certain income, expenses and debt contributions?
- Asset allocation and portfolio breakdown: property, equity, bonds, cash, etc.
- Credit check integration. Integrate with Transunion, Experian for the free yearly credit check and add reminders
- Allocate left over budget amounts to another category for this month. e.g. I spent R800 on groceries instead of R1000, so I can temporarily allocate the R200 to entertainment where I plan to overspend my budget
- Graphs for total income and total expenses, not just net value
- The ability to export all the above graphs to csv