Few experiences to share:-
So on the android app, I can create my own Merchant's and then use it to assign to my transactions. This then pulls through for future transactions too. 👍
On the web app, I can select those custom merchant's to assign to transactions but I can't create one? Why?
(2) Same with cash accounts, I created them on Android App and can track cash spend using the app. Try to do the same via the web app - impossible ... It's been months (if not a year already) since cash accounts became a feature so why doesn't the web app support it ?
(3) Please allow us to nominate common merchant's so that you can do the necessary to add them as official merchant's with their logo etc. I think I know what you are using this data for on your backend and for other partners so giving us the opportunity to do this, would help us all (especially the OCD guy in me).
Popular merchants to add:-
- Tidal Music
- DHA (Department of Home Affairs, and other govt service)
- Kaching (parking service) Admyt is there?
- SignNow / DocuSign
- Gibbs University
- Disney+ (different to Disney?)