Budget like a boss, win like a boss
Sponsored by Old Mutual Rewards and 22Seven
Your entry into the Old Mutual Rewards and 22Seven 2019 competition and/or your acceptance of the prize constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions in your own capacity and on behalf of any person with whom you may share the prize.
Competition Name: Budget like a boss. Win like a boss.
Entries open on 5 August 2019
Entries close on 31 December 2019 at 11:59:59 pm. All entries must be received by us before the closing time and date. The promoter(s) reserve the right to extend the competition by amending these competition rules. Notice of this will be posted in these rules.
The random draw will take place on 8 January 2020 and the winner will be announced within 48 (forty eight) hours of the draw taking place.
How the Budget like a boss, win like a boss by Old Mutual Rewards and 22Seven competition works
- Your Old Mutual Rewards account must be linked to 22Seven.
- The Old Mutual Rewards and 22Seven member will be required to earn at least 20 Rewards points by completing activities on the 22Seven portal.
- You can opt out of the competition at any time by clicking the opt-out option on the email communication you will receive during the competition.
- Requesting a Credit Report on the Old Mutual Rewards website qualifies as additional entry. Members who have run a credit report through Old Mutual Rewards before the start of this competition qualify to receive the additional entry.
- Each entry qualifies the member for an entry into to the monthly competition draw as well as an entry into the draw for the grand prize.
- The entries for the monthly competitions do not carry over to the next month. All entries qualify for the grand prize.
- The winner of the grand prize’s name will be drawn by independent auditors on 8 January 2020 and the winner will be notified by 10 January 2020 via cellphone, landline and or email.
- If the winner cannot be reached after multiple attempts, a new winner will be drawn.
The grand prize:
- One participant will win the grand prize: An ultimate travel experience to a selected destination for two people.
- All bookings and travel arrangements related to the grand prize will be finalized in agreement with the winner of the grand prize.
- To be eligible for the grand prize, a participant must: 1. have a valid South African passport, including the person accompanying him/her on the trip. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months at time of travel and contain at least 2 blank visa pages (children under 18 require unabridged birth certificates in order to travel as well as authority/affidavit from other parent if only travelling with 1 parent); 2. be able to travel during the times agreed; and 3. not be prohibited by any laws, court order or for any other reason whatsoever from leaving the country.
- The grand prize includes return flights from the winner’s nearest international airport to the destination, transfers to and from the airport to and from the hotel, deluxe hotel accommodation for 2 people sharing for 5 nights, all scheduled ground transportation, daily breakfast as well as R5 000 spending money per person (Visa Pre-paid Card).
- The grand prize excludes daily lunch and dinner, all domestic flights, transfers and travel costs not included in the prize and any transportation outside of scheduled events & activity, any meal, event and/or activity outside of program schedule, travel insurance, hotel incidentals (e.g. phone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.), any applicable taxes and any visa costs.
- The winner remains liable for any items or costs not included in the prize, including passports, spending money, travel insurance and other items of personal nature.
- Health risk: The organiser, all the rewards companies and its agents do not take responsibility for the winner and his/her guest’s health or necessary health precautions and it will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest to consult his/her physician prior to undertaking the trip.
- We will endeavour to ensure details of the grand prize are final, however we reserve the right to amend the details and/or value of the prize.
- Old Mutual and its partners will not be held liable for any injury and/ or damages that may arise from the use of any of the awarded prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable, nor redeemable for cash.
- 10 x prizes up to the value of R10 000 each, will be drawn 8 January 2020, 2 x prizes up to the value of R35 000, will be drawn on 8 January 2020, and 1 x ultimate travel experience prize for 2, up to the value of R120 000, will be drawn on 8 January 2020 for travel in 2020.
Prize values are: 10 x monthly prizes to the value of R1 000 each for 4 months.
Who can take part?
- Persons who sign up for Old Mutual Rewards and 22Seven from 5 August 2019 to 31 December 2019 will be eligible for this competition. You do not need to be an Old Mutual customer to become a member of Old Mutual Rewards or 22Seven.
- Participants must reside in the Republic of South Africa, and be over 18 years old.
- Only individuals (i.e. natural persons) are eligible to enter.
Selecting the winners
- The deadline for entry into the competition or promotion is clearly stated. No entries will be accepted after that date.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of Old Mutual Rewards and 22Seven, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries by independent auditors and our decision is final.
- The prizes will be awarded at a time and place agreed with the winners and ourselves.
- If the prize is not claimed within the set period stated for the competition of the prize winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize and we reserve the right to redistribute the prize at our discretion.
What the winners need to do
- Winners will be required to provide a certified copy of their South African ID, driver’s license or passport as proof of identification when claiming this prize.
- We may ask the winner to provide additional information that we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate acceptance and/or use of the prizes.
- By participating in the competition, the winners agree to release Old Mutual and 22Seven from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition or resulting from the participation or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of this prize.
- Any costs or expenses which the winners may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in this prize is for their own account. We will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which the winners, (or their partner, in the case of the grand prize) incur during and for purposes of entry into the competition and acceptance and/or use of this prize.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participants.
- Winners will be asked to allow Old Mutual and 22Seven to use their name and photographs in the publicity of the competition. They may decline any such request.
Who cannot participate in this competition?
Directors, agents, contractors, consultants, employees, associates or business partners of 22seven, Old Mutual Rewards, Old Mutual Personal Finance (Customer Solutions) and Old Mutual Group Marketing & Communications or anyone else directly involved in this competition, or their immediate family members.