The money you have requested to withdraw should be in your bank account within 10 (but usually within 5) working days. When you actually get the money depends on your bank; we don’t have any control over it.
What we do control is:
- If we get your request before 3pm on working days, and all of our requirements have been met, you get that working day’s unit price. The transaction should reflect on your investment account card in 22seven two working days after that.
- If we get your request after 3pm on working days, and all of our requirements have been met, you get the next working day’s unit price. And the transaction should reflect on your investment account card in 22seven two working days after that.
All withdrawals and other requests are subject to legal requirements, and we reserve the right to suspend, delay, reverse or cancel the transaction.
You might also want to know:
- The transaction reference on your bank account statement will be "OM UNITTRU...” (followed by your investment account number). It takes longer for a transaction to reflect in some bank accounts than others, depending on the bank.
- You can’t withdraw units that haven’t yet cleared. From the day you invested, it takes 7 working days for your units to clear.
- You may be liable for Capital Gains Tax if you withdraw money from an investment that is not tax free.
💡 Find out more about investments.