22seven recognises that every customer has a right to complain. Our complaints handling process affords you the opportunity to complain. Your feedback is valued, as it allows us the opportunity to improve our service and processes, and affords us the opportunity to change bad experiences into positive ones.
1) Contact the Svens
- Submit your written complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be specific about what the complaint is and provide all the important facts (including events) that may have a bearing on the complaint.
- Provide copies of all documents that have relevance to the complaint.
- Provide proof of any losses sustained.
- Specify the solution/remedial action you believe is required to resolve the complaint.
2) Contact 22seven Complaints Management
Should the complaint still not be satisfactorily resolved, you may refer the matter to 22seven Complaints Management: email@example.com
3) Contact Old Mutual's Internal Arbitrator
Old Mutual has its own Office of Internal Arbitration. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can present your case to the Office of Internal Arbitration. Please present your case with all relevant correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) The Ombud for Financial Services
If your issue has not been resolved within 6 weeks by following the 22seven complaints management process, you may contact the relevant Ombudsman office for assistance: